There is no reason to be blue today, because it is #NationalPinkDay! We just adore today, because it is the day the colors pink and white met… Read more “No Reason To Be Blue… It’s National Pink Day!”
Summer essentials are crucial for maximizing your time during your sunny holiday! Here at JennaBenna & Co we offer some of the cutest basics you will need… Read more “Summer Essentials Are Here!”
Happy #NationalDolphinDay! The Dolphin is Delta Delta Delta’s Sorority Mascot! It is symbol of clear skies and smooth sailing, as well as symbolizing rebirth, friendship and leadership. This… Read more “Happy National Dolphin Day!”
This week, I am introducing to you, one of our newer fabrics, the JennaBenna & Co. succulents! The JennaBenna succulent patterns are exclusive to JennaBenna &… Read more “Stunning Succulents”
Happy Monday! Okay, we know it’s Tuesday, but it feels like a Monday thanks to Labor Day. We have some new fabric swatches to share with you… Read more “Happy New Fabric Monday…Er…Tuesday!”
In our ongoing effort to give you some great ideas of DIY things to do when you are bored, we really love this one as it is a GREAT gift for your big/little that you can make with some serious love. Who doesn’t enjoy a warm relaxing bath and these awesome bath bombs make it even better.
Using some food coloring, you can make these customized for your sorority colors. Wrap them up in some cellophane bags and a cute bow and you have a wonderful addition to your gift to your new little!
Here are the items you will need:
- 1 cup citric acid (usually found in your local Walmart or grocery store with the canning supplies)
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup corn starch
- ½ cup oil (almond oil, olive oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, etc.)
- A few drops of food coloring
- 8-10 drops of your favorite or combination of essential oil(s)
- Silicone mold, Easter eggs or even ice trays
- In a bowl, place citric acid, baking soda, corn starch, and oil.
- Add 8-10 drops of the essential oil of your choice.
- Mix well with a spoon or with your hands until a soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of damp sand. At this point add food coloring to the mixture and remember, less is more. You want it to be a nice pastel color and not a bath color bomb! If the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and corn starch until the consistency is right
- Put the mixture into a silicone mold. Let it sit for at least 24 hours before removing from mold.
- The bath bombs are ready to use once they are completely dry. To use, just drop them in the tub/shower until they dissolve.
When it comes to your essential oil choices, you want to choose the essential oil combination that matches the result you are looking for. Here are some nice combinations matches with their mood and purpose.
- Calming-use Geranium and Lavender
- Self-confidence-use Balance and Frankincense
- Mind clarity-use Lemon and Rosemary
- Relaxation-use Bergamot and Lavender
- Motivation-use Rosemary and Peppermint
- Sleep-use Lavender, Vetiver and Marjoram
- Rejuvenating-use Frankincense and Rosemary
- Muscle Mender-use Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage
Celebrate the 4th in style with this beautiful Jennabenna Perfect Combination. Looks fantastic with your favorite cut offs and sandals. You will defintely turn some heads when you sport this classic fit unisex white tee complete with our exclusive flag letters on a beautiful metallic gold twill. This is a special priced tee that you can snag for $22.00!
Click the link below to get this great combo in time for your celebration!
Did you know that JennaBenna has an entire line of Batik Fabrics? Maybe you don’t even know what Batik fabric is!! Batik fabrics are beautiful and if… Read more “Beautiful Batik Perfect Combination”
Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to look through over 1500 fabrics and decide on which one you like best. Then, you have to pick a… Read more “Perfect Combinations”
Along with this super creative video, the ladies of USC Alpha Phi
are serious about supporting their philanthropy, the Alpha Phi Foundation,
which raises awareness and funds to research the number one kill or women in
Their Red Dress Gala raised over $54,000 for their foundation and
their Phi Ball set a new record with a whopping 600+ people coming out to support
women’s heart health.
This chapter, the Beta Pi chapter, was founded in April of 1945
and is full of community and university leaders.
JennaBenna congratulates the ladies of Alpha Phi at the University of Southern
California for these great accomplishments and for helping to solidify the
positive stereotype of a successful sorority woman!!