Yes, it is true! We have an Etsy store! Sometimes we will make things with new fabric or products as a test, and love it so much… Read more “Kerry Ann’s Favorite Etsy Products!”
Today is National Arkansas Day, and we want to celebrate with you! Here are some fun facts about Arkansas! Sam Walton founded his Wal-Mart stores in Bentonville… Read more “National Arkansas Day!”
This week in Kela’s Kombinations, we have a lovely pink and floral pairing coming at you! Kela showed me the JBCO Floral fabric in Audrey, with a… Read more “Kela’s Kombinations!”
In our ongoing effort to give you some great ideas of DIY things to do when you are bored, we really love this one as it is a GREAT gift for your big/little that you can make with some serious love. Who doesn’t enjoy a warm relaxing bath and these awesome bath bombs make it even better.
Using some food coloring, you can make these customized for your sorority colors. Wrap them up in some cellophane bags and a cute bow and you have a wonderful addition to your gift to your new little!
Here are the items you will need:
- 1 cup citric acid (usually found in your local Walmart or grocery store with the canning supplies)
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup corn starch
- ½ cup oil (almond oil, olive oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, etc.)
- A few drops of food coloring
- 8-10 drops of your favorite or combination of essential oil(s)
- Silicone mold, Easter eggs or even ice trays
- In a bowl, place citric acid, baking soda, corn starch, and oil.
- Add 8-10 drops of the essential oil of your choice.
- Mix well with a spoon or with your hands until a soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of damp sand. At this point add food coloring to the mixture and remember, less is more. You want it to be a nice pastel color and not a bath color bomb! If the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and corn starch until the consistency is right
- Put the mixture into a silicone mold. Let it sit for at least 24 hours before removing from mold.
- The bath bombs are ready to use once they are completely dry. To use, just drop them in the tub/shower until they dissolve.
When it comes to your essential oil choices, you want to choose the essential oil combination that matches the result you are looking for. Here are some nice combinations matches with their mood and purpose.
- Calming-use Geranium and Lavender
- Self-confidence-use Balance and Frankincense
- Mind clarity-use Lemon and Rosemary
- Relaxation-use Bergamot and Lavender
- Motivation-use Rosemary and Peppermint
- Sleep-use Lavender, Vetiver and Marjoram
- Rejuvenating-use Frankincense and Rosemary
- Muscle Mender-use Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage
Celebrate the 4th in style with this beautiful Jennabenna Perfect Combination. Looks fantastic with your favorite cut offs and sandals. You will defintely turn some heads when you sport this classic fit unisex white tee complete with our exclusive flag letters on a beautiful metallic gold twill. This is a special priced tee that you can snag for $22.00!
Click the link below to get this great combo in time for your celebration!
This season, textures and natural elements are all the rage. We agree and have introduced a line of exclusive marble fabrics. These marbles look fantastic with metallic… Read more “MARVELOUS Marbles!”
Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to look through over 1500 fabrics and decide on which one you like best. Then, you have to pick a… Read more “Perfect Combinations”