Today is do something nice day, and I am so excited. I love helping others, and so does everyone at JennaBenna! We love making a difference, and think it is important that everyone try to do something every day to help someone else. I know, doing something every single day to help someone can seem like a lot. But here are my suggestions for you to do something nice for others, and also to boost your karma.
- Hold a door
- Let someone go ahead of you in line at a store
- Let someone go ahead of you in traffic
- Smile at a stranger
- Give a stranger, or someone you know, a compliment
- Don’t get mad when something doesn’t go your way (example: if your food is taking a long time at a restaurant, don’t get mad. You have no idea what is happening, and it isn’t your servers fault.)
- Pay for someone’s coffee (I love doing this, randomly paying for someone’s meal or drink. They often pay it forward too, which is awesome.)
- Pick up some litter on the ground and throw it away (this helps out others, and Mother Nature.)
- Literally just ask someone if they need help (I feel like this should be obvious, but just ask, and even if they don’t take you up on it, you still offered.)
- Do something you wish others would do for you (I listen to others, because I appreciate it when people listen to me talk.)
- Radiate positive vibes (this is my favorite thing to do. I love to always send people positivity.)
So, there you have it, my list of kind things to do. Obviously, there are a LOT more options out there. But these are great ones that don’t require a lot of thought or effort. Have a great day, friends! And do something nice, today, and every day.